My first paper for my English 1001 course focused on Social Media in the marketing world. Because this topic was so relevant to my major, this essay was easy to take an interest in – but a little bit more difficult to write.
During my writing process, I took a lot of time to take notes on what was going right in my paper, as well as what wasn’t.
When I first started my paper, it seemed like my thesis did not connect to what I stated in my conclusion.
I made a few steps to add evidence to paragraphs that needed it:
Along with these changes, I also had some minor sentencing errors, citing errors, etc. that needed to be fixed, like this one:
And then ended up with this final version of the essay: